Well that was awkward, wrong forum

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Talvalin 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Moonwired
    Participant

[General]: Zodd?

Your name: Ben
    Your age: 26
    Your country: NL
    Average number of hours per week you play WoW: 30
    Is your connection Stable:

speed
    Your usual occupation outside of the game: Reading, i’m an editorial manager
    Which days and hours can you attend to raid?: Any day, Any time

[Your character]: a MAGE!

Character name:Worldsinger
    Character class:Mage
    Your character’s main & secondary spec: Arcane
    Are you ready you use your Dual Specialization for the course of the raid?: No, i don’t have the correct stats on my gear for it.
    Your character /played time: 228 Days
    Character armory link: Worldsinger
    Video/link to screenshot of UI during a raid: UI during BLOODY LFR on a BLOODY warrior

[Previous raid progress]: There was some yes
    7/7HC 10/10HC, 9/9N 5/9HC

Raid experience in Draenor content (name the raid dungeons you’ve been to, and what your role was in those raids. Be extensive!):
    I’m going to be as extensive as I possible can be without instantly revealing what can basically be summed up with just one word: None, didn’t play, it was a shit expansion.

Raid experience in Classic , The Burning Crusade, WOTLK, cataclysm, Pandaria content (how far you got while content was relevant):
    Classic: no raids
    TBC: Full progression up till 7/7 Sunwell
    WOTLK: LK HC kill on max w/e that buff was called
    Cata: Killed Big dragon when it was relevant progression. (TWICE, goddamn DIE already)
    Panda: Barely raided, played at the start and did some Siege HC near end. No mythic whatsoever.

[Guild]: Band of Brothers!
    Your previous guild: Sugar Rush, Hollandse Glorie
    Reason for leaving the previous guild : Guild died, Guild died.
    Your reason to join Maelstrom (Be extensive!): You guys we’re looking for a mage in trade chat, your raiding times appealed to me. Pugging raids atm, and it’s either hit or miss, and it’s not really an enjoyable experience so far. Also, I keep trying to jump INTO the maelstrom and its just not quite working, I’m trying a different tactic now.
    What do you expect from Maelstrom? (Be extensive!): Well, i’m looking for a place where I can enjoy myself, so I’m hoping it will be a decent fit. So friendly environment, good people, drinks etc.
    Are you able to use forum daily and not shy to post?: I am able, but honestly I don’t see a point in forum posts, they’re a bit arbitrary and a completely outdated platform of communication. And no I wouldn’t call myself shy, I shall express my opinion on matters.

Give us a bit of information about yourself:
    Err.. I like reading, smoking and playing CS:GO besides playing wow of course.
    I’m also a bit of a television show addict.

Have you done your homework? This means studying the tactics for the encounters we are going to: I’m familiar with current content, reading guides, watching videos on youtube, this is actually the only area I do homework for. Also I really like not dying.

Do you know anyone in the guild?: No

Any additional information you would like to provide?: Who randomly makes screenshots during a raid encounter.. that’s a dps loss!
    Also I have an issue with #12 of your profile. Who the hell kicks people in the ass. So violent :<

Talvalin
    Keymaster

ACCEPTED
    Whisper anyone when your online and they can invite you or will put you in touch with someone who can invite.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Visit the best review site wbetting.co.uk for William Hill site.